Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
– Support in HR recruitment/scheduling candidates
– Support for on boarding new employees and other HR related functions.
-End to End Management of all Aspects of HR for the organization..
– Formulating and Implementing policies and processes for the employees, to suit the changing needs and aspirations of the organization..
– Responsible for the compensation and Benefits administration. Ensure compliance to Statutory Regulations. Developed a
Compensation strategy in line with talent attraction & retention.
– Drive End to End Performance appraisals cycles at various levels through various techniques with in the desired budget.
– Drive Performance Management System Career Path sessions/ initiatives for Managers across all sites
– Business Partnering- Responsible for liaison with all departments to understand their Department Specific Goals and help them in
setting Targets for employees keeping in mind distinguished competencies of employees.
-Ensure all employees are fully informed
of their Department Objectives as well as HR objectives, purposes and achievements.
– Develop, implement and monitor rewards & Recognition Strategies to attract and retain talent. Lead the development and
implementation of local reward and non-monetary recognition strategies to ensure a focus on the key business success drivers
and appropriate business behavior.
– Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce.
– Understand the pulse of the operations and take necessary initiatives, Schemes to drive a good culture across different sites.
Eligibility: Any graduate
#Internship #HR #HRInternship #HRInternship2019 #HRFreshers #InternshipHR #Hrinternshipjob #HRjob